"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Pink!





I've had this old ring for about 15 years now! It's big, ha ha, and gaudy! LOL I hardly ever wear it, it doesn't match much but I put it on today for my "pink" post.  I love big sparkly jewelry, often even tacky jewelry, at least it's FUN!! LOL And I like to have fun.



I picked up this very pink Powder Puff lipstick last week. This was a perfect time to try it out! LOL


my garden gloves last summer, after planting seeds
Only a few crepe myrtles left now......they are finishing up for the season
pink crepe myrtles bloom profusely on a hot Fall day......quick----can you say that five times real fast!!?? ha ha---ME NEITHER! LOL

There I go in my silky pink kimono, out making pictures of pink things! LOL

Pretty pink bouquet

If you like this pink polish--here is the color! I've worn it alot this summer and into the Fall too






Remember Princess Diana's engagement ring--the beautiful blue sapphire? This is the pink version. I've had this for over 25 years or more and still love it and wear it. I have the dark blue one as well. There were all kinds of in-expensive reproductions out--- back in those days-- of Diana's ring.
my little pink dolphin

a pretty pink house

a pink loveseat

pink summer shoes! FUN!


The Peggy roses are done blooming for this year, but  I had to include them in this post of "pink things"! I love the way they climb up the palm trees!

............in a pink car, of course!!

4 comments:

  1. You ARE a pinkie girl! I love the pink floral jacket/kimono you have, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that fence!! Pink is perfect for you and you do indeed like to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, I love all the pink things. The kimono is adorable . You can wear it with slacks or a dress.Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's like a pink explosion!!! you love pink like i love purple...i was surprised the nail polish had a purple name!!

    ReplyDelete