"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Gloomy Day walk


Goodness gracious, it's a GLOOMY DAY here in Charleston!
I'll take y'all for a walk ANYWAY.....and maybe we can see something interesting!




I love the old hitching posts! I make pictures of them all the time


one of my favorite alleys

Hello there, pretty kitty! Pretty white feet!

It's been spitting rain lightly all day long......

I like rainy days so that's ok with me!I keep being hopeful and putting on light sweaters, and even a light coat the other night, thinking there JUST MIGHT be a cool breeze....nope! I end up taking the sweaters off almost immediately, LOL! It's too hot for that yet here....we are supposed to go way down to the 70s in a few days, that will be so cold and refreshing, I can't wait. My sweaters and long scarves are ready...I can't hardly stand a scarf around my neck in the summer, even though I have alot of thin lightweight ones.


Hang up the hats and time to go in for supper, y'all!
Tonight it's:
Oh how I LOVE THESE! LOL Do y'all have White Castle where you live? We don't have them in Charleston. Around the Myrtle Beach they have "Krystal" which is pretty  much identical to White Castle.

3 comments:

  1. Debbi, I love walking around your city with you. I love seeing all the gates , alleys ,and gardens. Plus all the special features, such as the hitching post . It was plenty cold here this morning then warmed up. I want to good weather to stay till...well maybe Feb. LOL Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think this was a great walk...love the hat and those flower boxes were gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have white castle in Detroit. And I like your gloomy day pix -- not a fun a walk as sunny days but I think photos are often better.

    ReplyDelete