"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Rainy Pumpkin patch

It's raining again in Charleston!
I loved visiting the "pumpkin patch" in the light rain!


Little tiny pumpkins below: (they look like tomatoes from a distance! LOL)
White ones too!

I love pretty gourds!




I picked this one........

............and this one!



Let's take home our goodies!

I love these little baby corns too!


So many to chose from! There are enough for everybody!

Colorful pumpkins shimmering in the rain!

5 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin patches- rain or shine! I love all the sights and scents and ambiance of Fall and I know you do, too. Lovely post, Debbi. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what wonderful pumpkins! I don't know if Charleston has been as dry as us, but the rain we have had this week has been such a blessing. I felt like just going outside and running around in it. Hope you enjoy your pumpkins and anything else you might have brought home with you. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't everything just shine in that rain. Would be hard to pick out what you want with so much to choose from. Don't you look cute with your outfit and umbrella:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkins, especially the white ones. And so bright, even in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun and colorful post!! your pumpkins are awesome, i always seem to be drawn to gourds, they are so interesting!! your last image is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete