"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, October 26, 2019

a Week in October 2

Let's see what all we can find on a sunset walk in the city........

Oh my WORD!!---more crazy skeletons!!



I'm pretty sure they DRINK RUM.......I mean, look at how they ACT!! lol


A big fluffy happy dog......out for it's walk

a photographer gets her subjects all lined up pretty

........and the bride shows off the pretty back of her dress.

Wreaths are being hung....

....and decorations float in the sea breezes.

As the October sun sets.........lights begin to flicker on throughout the city



I love this fun display!! they lined pumpkins and gourds all up on the top of the brick wall! Hopefully one won't fall on top of my head while I stand here for this picture! ha ha LOL
I just noticed it looks like I'm wearing a huge stack of bracelets on my arm here---I'm not--it's the stripes on my shirt! LOL

I always look up............I might spot something interesting to show y'all!



Mercy!! That man startled me, how bout you? No worry---it's only a painting! LOL

Bright pumpkins, scattered on steps and porches

I'm so glad y'all came with us tonight! I hope you had fun with us!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I loved the light way up high in the brick house..only you would notice it:) Love to go with you on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture too, was the brick house with the light, and how you said at sunset the lights begin to flicker on around the city. What a beautiful old city. I love your walks. Can't get over all the skeletons though. That's a little scary. :) I had to look back at the posts I've missed. Sorry to have stayed away so long. Where do the hours go??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so much fun! I like that man in the window! You have so much going on where you live. So much to see! I just had a great idea! Lillian lived for years and years in Charleston and misses it so much. I’m going to visit her next Friday and I’ll take my laptop and hot spot and show her your blog. She will enjoy seeing ‘home’ again!

    And I’m SHOCKED I tell you! I was sure and certain you were wearing multiple bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DID think you were wearing ALL of your bangle bracelets! How cute! And I love your pretty colors. The skeletons are so much fun! And the ghosties! Lots of neat things if you're brave enough to venture out after dark! teehee! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete