"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The Ivy House


I love going by the "ivy house" and seeing how it's growing each summer!
I have seen it almost completely covered, this year, it's not so much.

Broken windows up top..... I wonder if there are bats in there?---we have LOTS OF BATS downtown!
We took lil fairy granddaughter to see it, because it sure looks like something from a fairy tale!


From what I've heard, yes, somebody DOES LIVE IN THERE.


OK---so what are the pretty pink blossoms, anybody know?????
This is what the house looked like a couple of summers ago:



3 comments:

  1. Ooh, no wonder you notice that house especially. How lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwee, that's creepy to me. I don't like so much ivy. Bugs, spiders, and wetness. Not for me. Oh if there are broken windows I bet there are bats. LOL. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ivy plain but it's especially beautiful with the pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete