"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Battening down the Hatches!



Fiery clouds awaiting the storm

News crews doing their job


the Weather channel has arrived



Homes and businesses began boarding up yesterday, many following suit today



Folks taking a last walk or bike ride before Dorian arrives



college students hurrying to get to wherever they are going



Boat owners securing their boats


a beautiful Pre-Hurricane sunset
All in Dorian's path----------be safe!

4 comments:

  1. I am praying for all of you on the coast to be safe. Hope all will be wise too. Bless you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you to take precautions....stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos -- the skies are dramatic and lovely. But GET OUT NOW!!! (Be safe!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope and pray you didn't get any damage my friend. Take care sweet lady! Let us know how you are when you can! Lots of hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete