"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, September 2, 2019

Go Away Dorian!!

Dorian is on it's way. Too early to tell the strength yet, but we are prepared and evacuating.Evacuation began at noon today.

YOUR MOVE Dorian------which way ya gonna go?????!

Bread's all gone. So is peanut butter and jelly etc. 


Looking scary in the Bahamas, hope everyone there has gotten to safety.
Prayers for anyone in the path of this dangerous storm to seek proper safe shelter and, check on friends/loved ones/ elderly/neighbors--help them get to shelter. Don't wait 'til the last minute. And remember the animals---they depend on us. 


8 comments:

  1. Please be safe, Debbi! I'm praying for it to veer away from the coast. My 95 year old mother and two sisters and their families live in Orlando area. Just take every precaution you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are leaving with your animals. I can't imagine living in a place that has to face this on a yearly basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you always...it is good to know you have left. keep in touch if you can!! we pray you stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm keeping you in my prayers. I hope you and your family and your precious pets are safe. We are expecting the rain and wind tomorrow...who knows for sure! Hope it goes out to sea...far far out! Sending hugs and love, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all in my prayers. I keep praying the storm will go out to sea . So scary. Stay safe. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very glad you are taking no chances and evacuating. It could go back out to sea -- I hope so. In any event, I will be thinking of you and hoping you, yours and all are well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm praying you and yours will be safe. I thought of you when the weather channel kept talking about Charleston. I pray you won't have too much of a water surge up there. It was freaky down here when Dorian was a Cat 5 with 185 mph winds headed straight for us. Then it stalled over the Bahamas, and finally headed northerly. It was a relief when the eye got up past the middle of the state. My heart aches and prayers go out for the people of the Bahamas. I also pray for everyone in the path of this storm as it is still a strong storm at Cat. 2. Looking forward to hearing from you afterwards that all is ok.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete