"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Brides in the City


During the spring and summer months, we see SO MANY brides here in our city. Many are here doing their "bridal shoots", and many do marry here in our beautiful old historic churches, on our lawns and in our old fashioned gardens, as well as in our pretty old hotels and on our beaches.









cute couple!












.....and one of my all time favorites----snapped this one this past spring:

Wedding dress fashion changes over the years.
If you've been a bride, what did YOUR DRESS look like? 

2 comments:

  1. Debbi, So many beautiful brides. :) I wish them all good lives. I saw where another nasty storm is brewing...please always be safe. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete