"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, September 29, 2018

ORANGE night

It's an orange evening in the hot city.


This was a walk we took sometime back in late August, I think. Every night we walked this week it was just as hot as summer and I was sweating so bad, so our walks were short, even after the sun goes down.
Meet me at the gate and we'll walk!



this is my other kimono I told you about!
They are fun to wear.I posted my first one here:
My long kimono



I love it when we have the "blue hour" only we  jokingly call it the "blue minute", because it seems to be there, and then GONE..... so quickly.



I carried this pocketbook SO MUCH THIS SUMMER! If you know me, you know how much I LOVE pocketbooks and fun jewelry and scarves.
My favorite purse charm, got it this summer!


Thinking back to these orange pictures........I made these back in January. They go with this post I think--so I am putting them here.




Headed back in now for a big glass of sweet tea on lots of ice!  I cut lemons too----do you like lemons in your tea or water? I'll see you on the next walk! Always glad when you join us!
It's the weekend!---y'all have any fun weekend plans?

5 comments:

  1. Debbi, I used to make ice tea for my daughters and they wanted sliced oranges in theirs. Now I make ice tea with raspberry flavoring for my husband. He gave up sodas for it. Sad when we want to walk and it's almost too hot to get out. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
    p.s. love that pretty kimono

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cutie, Think I'll ever catch up since our big trip???? I seem to get slower each day!!!! ha.... Glad you are okay --after the big storm...

    I love seeing all of your cute outfits--but I'll admit that I'm glad that AUGUST is over... ha ha...

    We have had a very wet and humid month --so maybe October will finally bring us some cooler weather... I hope!!!!

    Have an awesome weekend and week ahead.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful captures of the summer nights, nighttime pictures are not easy to get!! the evenings are getting cool here and i love that as we are able to ride our bikes again. you walk, riding is easier for me!!!

    your kimono is pretty, you have a very creative flare with your fashion accessories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your night walk and those flowers are so pretty. Your camera takes good pictures at night and you sure look fancy in your lovely kimono. Summer nights are wonderful, I'm afraid though we are full on fall. Our nights are cool now and the mornings are quite chilly, but the days are still nice.
    Sure hope you have wonderful Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete