"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, September 1, 2018

my friend Gate Girl

This is my happy little "gate friend". Every time I walk by I stop to have a quick little chat with her. I ask her how her day went and what she thinks of the weather we're having and I tell her Tammie and Bindie say "hello". We no longer walk Bindie and Tammie to see her, they are too jealous of her, LOL
She has a favorite place in the yard by the two trees. I nearly always find her there and sometimes she is in a deep sleep but if not, I speak to her and without fail, bless her heart, she gets up..........
.........and comes to greet  me. She is such a sweet dog, always wagging.
today she has on a pretty scarf!

here she comes!




She is a good guard, keeping watch over her kingdom

I've made a few pictures of her, but on this day I asked Mr. Front Porch to make one of me and her together!
Someone has been for a "pedicure" lately:
she extends her paw in friendship
Sometimes she has company!


they look like they enjoy each other's company very much!

Hello, pretty doggie, coming up to introduce yourself!


got a new fun necklace!--it's tassels made of tiny beads
look at those pretty paws!
****************************************
About a year ago, I made a post with some of the first pictures I made of pretty "Gate Girl"---to see it, click here. It's the 4th post down:
First post with "Gate Girl"
******************************************************

if we walk by too late, she has already gone inside. I imagine her enjoying her supper and laying on a nice soft rug. And I always smile, because she seems to be a very happy dog in a very happy home.

See ya next time, pretty girl!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty dog with one blue eye and one brown eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and what a beautiful dog. it is so cute how the round part of the gate frames her face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you make friends on your walks. I like your striped top, that's what I wear most of the time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete