"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Chapel Street

Ever since I first laid eyes on it, this has been one of my favorite Charleston fountains. I love to walk the girls around it.






Tammie likes to get up and walk on the edge, Bindie does not

The fountain sits in this tiny little park with pretty little curving paths, big shade trees, and lots of beautiful flowers. There's hardly ever anyone here but us, but the homes all around the fountain have porches where the people can sit on their porches and hear the water splash down.

On sizzling summer nights, if you open your windows to just your screens you can hear the music of the water splashing all night long, what a nice relaxing sound......of course these days, nobody does that anymore, we use air conditioning of course.




Last outing of the day, now it's supper bowl time for these two!
Supper for us will be a skillet of good old fashioned "hamburger helper"--the beef noodle one. Still love that stuff after all these years, LOL  Sure made hundreds of skillets of this and also the "tuna helper" while raising the kids up. So....getting a plate of that along with green beans, and settling in for two episodes of :
I just love this show!
grab a plate and a glass of sweet tea and let's go watch tv!

8 comments:

  1. Just looking at the picture of the fountain has a cooling effect. It’s been so hot this summer, the AC hasn’t been turned off in months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed to have this lovely garden with fountain to enjoy. It will be nice when the a.c. can be turned off. For now it is a blessing and I so enjoy coming into the cool cottage after being outside.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, I have not heard of hamburger helper in years. I always like it while raising children...needing those quick fix meals. I adore that fountain. Honey you are so right about the AC...I have been in the house more this summer than I am in winter. Can not take the heat. But if I live there, I would make myself get out every day. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fountain! and love the show Heartland. Finished the series and waiting for them to add the latest ones to netflex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful fountain...I guess we all love the sound of splashing water. I never liked Hamburger Helpers but my kids loved it...so I used it often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a beautiful fountain...and i would have to agree about water and a garden, they go perfectly together!!!

    i will have to check out heartland, it sure sounds perfect for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty fountain! And nice, having company on your walks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete