"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Flowers up high

I didn't even notice the flowers way up there until Mr. Front Porch pointed them out to me!



Sun is setting, it will be dark soon



rainbow love beads and a smooth polished rock thing! LOL

peeking in gates

Recent thrift store treasures:
this bright colorful pillow just makes me all kinds of HAPPY!!

SO GLAD I didn't leave this one at the store!

I think I posted this chair a few weeks back, I fell in love with it

I got a better picture so you can see just how SMALL IT really is! It's a child chair I think? So little and dainty.

a white pillow---these were popular in the 50s or 60s maybe?--weren't they called pincushion pillows or pinwheel pillows or something like that? anyone remember??

a gold ruffle pillow

a green one I already had, just like it, but green

all 3 pillows

a cute dress for granddaughter--will be so pretty for Fall pictures! I just love this bright print!

a really pretty heavy glass paperweight

more of the pretty details in this picture

a pretty little plate---now hung up in the kitchen!
Two swirly, twirly, long skirts:
a purple skirt
the green skirt is like suede---can't wait til it's a bit cooler to wear it!

a fun summer purse! It's similar to the one in the picture above, but w/out the beaded handles

I've been collecting peacocks the past year or so, I just think they are so colorful and pretty! I enjoyed them so much on my birthday over at the plantation, where they wander wild all over. I made lots of pictures of them that week, The only other place I ever see peacocks is down at Weeki Wachee springs, in Florida.

side view of my little peacock box
I love to see everybody's thrift store treasures, what have you found lately???

3 comments:

  1. I have been staying away from my thrift store with the exception of dropping off things. I am purging closets and etc. Have so much stuff I never use. Loved those flowers and the sky was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, I love to go thrifting, junking, rummaging...whatever people call it. I like your new treasures. I like all your pictures on your walk. It's wonderful you do get out and take walks so often. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. no one "needs" a pillow but there are some we just have to have. i had a small pillow addiction in the past but i am getting over it!!!

    that was one beautiful, memorable sunset!!!!

    ReplyDelete