"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Sweet Potato Vines

A fountain splashes sofly
Flowers sway in the soft Fall breeze

a peaceful path beckons


pedi-cabs trundle by--the wheels go "thump thump thump"
a pretty house number

a dog and his person enjoy their walk:










I always stop to admire the flowers here---they are always so pretty! I also love their sidewalk!

It was a perfect evening for a nice walk! Thank you for reading and hope you come back soon!

5 comments:

  1. I really like sweet potato vines, the color and the shape of the leaves, the are spectacular!! And as you know, they are always standouts in the garden!!

    I like them in pots, mixed with other flowers. They are a standout and never let you down!! Happy turkey day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely there, even if it is crazy hot in summer! Thanks for taking us with you on your walks around town! Have a very happy Thanksgiving, Debbi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute you look with that vine! I'll be glad when we travel South and I can wear short sleeves again...I'm in fleece and flannel! haha! Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, dear little Gypsy...
    love all your photos, as always...for some reason, I've never been able to grow a sweet potato vine..and I really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be a long while before we see flowers like that here! It's all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete