"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, November 3, 2017

A Night Stroll in the Fall

Yikes!--dont look up!!

.....look who's  hanging around!


Lovely courtyard

with a beautiful fountain


Lemons? Limes? something else.....? who knows?

the yellow blooms really stand out against the blue!


hey--where's the party!?
Looks like it may be here! (below)







Sunny blossoms still blooming strong.......
.
multi-color rocks, my gold leaf and a story locket (not shown)


.......and cheery little windowsills welcome Fall


A glimpse into an elegant old home

I love the sparkly chandelier!
The lights are now on.....the church bells have pealed, the horses are being led back to the barns for a nice warm stall and a rest, people are settling down for a cozy autumn evening here in the Holy City. I hear the motors of several boats out on the harbour and see a few bats fluttering in the sky. The scent of outdoor fires is in the night air and I smell someone's steak supper.  We  are going in now for a pizza and movie night. So glad y'all came and walked with us! A good walk is good for the soul!

2 comments:

  1. you live in such a fun and beautiful place...i love those sunshine yellow flowers!!

    and the pretty chandelier, i am always peeping in to peoples windows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place for a walkabout! I loveit, Debbi. Thanks for sharing your Charleston with us!!! xo Diaa

    ReplyDelete