"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Searching for the Moonflowers

This was a walk we took in late September..........

It's a pretty Fall day, even with rain, and I'd like to go find some moonflowers to share with y'all! They are one of my favorites, and mine didn't do much this year.
Can you see it?



Pretty garden....but no moonflowers!

It's about time to put away the summer clothes and get out the Fall/winter ones!

The creakier and rustier they are---the more I love them!

















Yay!--we found them!

Aren't they amazing, how they swirl up like that!?

Blooming Beauty
our moonflowers, last summer (above and below)




7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you shared this photos. This year is getting away from us. I've started listening to some beautiful fairy tales and want to give you the link. If you can't see them here, just go to youtube and search for them there...
    http://www.wildestories.ie/
    Enjoy your day sweet friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so pretty and see I can see the cat way down the lane.....The season/years seem to pass so quickly and i feel always behind. I enjoyed our walk together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely walk, Debbi!!! I can grow just about everything except moonflowers (oh and morning glory)...lol...supposedly easy plants to grow but I have no luck with them at all. Sweet pictures here. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. even in the rain...it was beautiful but you had me with the purple shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and i forgot...i was not able to see the cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbi, To me the skinny lanes and alleys are just sweet history. I love seeing them. I enjoyed when my daughter and I were there and walked into the churchyards to see all the gravestones. Love the moon flowers. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over the years, I have planted some moon flowers and did not have much luck with them. You found some beauties.

    ReplyDelete