"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Second Sunday


The flags were up and flying pretty on Saturday

Sunday after church we walked around Second Sunday, which is a street event that happens every second Sunday of the month here in Charleston. King Street is blocked off and open to pedestrian traffic only for a few hours on Second Sundays. 




Lots of people!


and lots of dogs!!

I got to make friends with this beautiful big Doberman before they walked away. He was very friendly and let me pet him--his name is Bishop.






Party animal for sure! LOL









Fancy footwear!
























And there was lots of great food!



The Jewish Food and Heritage Festival was going on as well


These ladies are enjoying the lively music:




now here's a good hat!




Jazzy 1920s era music

I think they were doing the Charleston














ready to dig into his supper!
I had a great time and hope y'all enjoyed Second Sunday too! Time to head home........
hop on in!!

5 comments:

  1. Like many towns, we have First Friday’s with music, street performers and lots of dogs. I love the idea of Second Sunday’s. . It is a great way for neighbors to go out and mingle and have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun event and I love all of your photos, especially the musicians and dogs! So much to do and see. The food looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the vibrant vibe of your town and area!! you captured it very well with your wonderful images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbi, You have the best times. I loved the photo of the little ones reaching for the bubbles. So sweet. Lots of good food to try too. I loved how clean the musicians looked. Blessings. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my....what a glorious time you had. Your photos are so so amazing. I love HOW you take photos..so natural and I like how you focus in on things like shoes and scarves and ladies sweaters....your photos should be featured somehow.

    ReplyDelete