"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, November 27, 2017

Sunday after Thanksgiving


It was a pretty and sunny day here......but very chilly, down in the 60s! it got colder and colder as the sun set. I wished I had brought my winter coat, but I had my lightweight black shawl and LUCKILY, my favorite HAT--which keeps me warm! I was really wanting my gloves, but left them home as well.
Lots of people out walking.....


I wanted to walk around and see what all was in bloom, and found these pretty flowers.




A pretty scene.....and what is that red box thing??
Oh, yes, it's a "little library"!
Let's peek inside! See any good ones?
This house is decorated so pretty! Love the Christmas flags!

and their porch tree!
and big garlands of greenery--which look so real!



Bright and cheerful!
Over on the Battery--Lots of people out enjoying this nice day.





....soon to give way to Christmas and winter!

a beautiful young lady in a beautiful dress.....and it matches the door perfectly....so I got a few pictures too!




Aren't they BEAUTIUFL!!??---LOVE THE CHAIRS!
Art in windows.....art on the street



I love to make pictures of houses reflecting in the Rutledge pond

The reflections were so nice and clear I put this picture upside-down, and you can hardly tell, can  you? LOL
I'll be around to visit all of you later this evening---hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, wonderful walkabout, Debbi! I love your area and seeing the pictures of all the pretty places you have there.
    Hope you have a great week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those reflections! You always see so many pretty and interesting things on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are getting into the 60s today. It is warm here considering it is almost December.

    Your pictures of your walk about are lovely, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in your city! And I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walking in your neighborhood is just the BEST! Louis Dean and I started walking yesterday for exercise. If I lived where you do, I would walk for the joy of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbi, I loved seeing everything you saw on your walk. You made me laugh about the temperature getting down in the 60's and being cold. It got up to the 60's here and was nice. LOL. Funny what we get used too isn't it? Glad you had a wrap and hat. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Live the library box. Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete