"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

umbrella night

beautiful spring flowers blooming in the night air

Well...........I had a new shawl.......and y'all KNOW how I am about my shawls!!  ha ha LOL
I like to go out and make pictures of them!



it was a chilly spring evening, I had my fur hat on!



pretty lights in all the windows


here we are at the Sword Gate house
 I think it was built around 1803.
the gates are super tall....way over my head.
Rain drops were coming down. I knew I would have to open that umbrella soon! LOL

think they'll let us in? ha ha LOL



The rain was starting to come down  hard, and Mr. Front Porch said something that made me start laughing!! LOL.......but I DID GET my shawl pictures on this chilly rainy night! LOL
Happy tuesday to y'all--hope your week has started off great!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing another nice evening walk. Love your blue nails. Makes me want to get out my polish and do mine, just for the 'fun' and colorfulness of it. Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sight you are:) Love the picture of the flowers spilling from the window and the night lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, I love that you and your husband will take evening walks. Even with a threat of rain. I like the new shawl. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so much fun!!! Love the shawl and love that you are out there doing what you love to do no matter the weather! AND that you have a husband that will follow you anywhere!!!!

    ReplyDelete