"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Battery Houses

I found this cute little book at the thrift store back in the Winter



 I took it out to photograph it with some of the homes featured

the Pink House has been getting worked on for some time now

It was a COLD NIGHT! one of my dearest friends made this gorgeous scarf for me. Every time I wear it--it's like a hug from her

Stripes and florals......ha ha LOL!




So it was a cold night, and got dark on us....so the lighting was bad.......so I went back during the daytime to try to make pictures again







always fun to go look at houses!

4 comments:

  1. oh what a great idea, the book looks awesome!!!

    and such a pretty scarf, i so get the hug thing!! when i knit a hat for someone, it makes me so happy to know that i am the person who is keeping them warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful!!!!!! What a wonderful visit you had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink house is charming! I bet when they call the painters they have to say it twice, "Yes, pink. Yes. Pink."

    😊

    ReplyDelete