"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Valentine

SEWE came so close on the heels of Valentines day I didn't even get a chance to post our Valentine pictures so I am doing it now! LOL
******************************************************
On Valentine's Day we went for a nice long walk.
The camellias are finishing up for the year and giving way to the pretty spring flowers







This is one of my favorite yards, so I stopped to make these pictures.


I love arches in gardens, and I love gazing balls too! I have three new gazing balls to add to our garden this year. 



I was happy to wear my new blue chiffon skirt!
I have no idea what I am doing here, I guess adjusting my shawl? LOL


Some of the basket ladies were all set up and displaying their works of art:






I love these shiny tall black planters they have at their door!I've got to get two of these!


We also walked around Charleston Place hotel, another one of my favorite places to walk.
always interesting things to see here!




I always stop to admire this chandelier when we are here




They had beautiful lily bouquets all over, they were really fragrant!


Afterwards we went and had a nice steak supper. 
the salad was delicious!!


I enjoyed it so much, it was gone before I remembered to MAKE A PICTURE!! ha ha LOL

I sure hope y'all had a real nice Valentines as well!

5 comments:

  1. What a nice walk you had. The flowers are all lovely and I love those baskets. The wreaths are very pretty too.

    Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those white lilies and the black vases and the beautiful garden area. So many lovely things to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Valentine images. They are just lovely---from the chandelier to all the beautiful flowers. Those baskets are truly amazing. Love that you have so much to do there. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, such beautiful flowers, they bring so much joy to us during our winter!!

    pretty baskets too, some very unusual patterns that i really liked!!

    that chandelier is so pretty but how in the world would you clean that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete