"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, February 26, 2018

Raindrops

It may be raining, but we still go walk. And I still make pictures.

A pretty scarf flutters in the breeze.....
Oh wait!!---that's MY SCARF! Put it on and let's go! LOL





I'm so glad we went as we saw these sights:
this pretty little purple table and chairs
This pretty fountain:

these pretty dogs!




.....and this gate which I had never noticed before:

LOVE the colors/patina on this old gate!

Not sure what kind of mythical creature this is?


my "Christmas" pearls little Granddaughter gifted me with-- and my new seahorse pendant
Sniff, sniff, sniff


Remember their songs?

this picture made me laugh---the lens cap is blowing in front there! And Tammie's expression says "I'm DONE with this!!!--let's head home! Time for a nice big bowl of supper!" LOL

Glad you walked with us today!

6 comments:

  1. Debbi, It is good that you do not let a few raindrop stop you from taking a walk. Glad the doggie went too. You sure do find interesting things to see. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of that purple table and chairs. Theft scarves are lovely also. These grey, rainy days are getting me down. I should go take a walk like you do, but I am using these days to do busy work which is not really important but should be done. It is very boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rain will sure makes things green and flowers pop out everywhere! I love that purple table too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbi! I want to come walk with you! You have the most amazing walks ever! How many miles do you go to see such interesting things? And you always manage to see something new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking us on your walk in the rain and loved the gate with the birds...most unusual and the fountain was so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this walk with you. That little purple table and chairs is just what I need for my playhouse. :) I also love those big dogs making friends. Aren't they beautiful!! Eli and I walk in the rain too.

    ReplyDelete