"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Spokes










I climbed all the way to the top of this one!--I'm telling y'all....I'm really athletic and nimble for being the 1959 Barbie! Somedays I don't feel old at all!



I skipped the high heels today! Funny how my feet still look like I am wearing them!!? Maybe I should get that checked out. Well, those dang heel spurs are not hurting today and my knees are not creaking too badly, I haven't thrown my back out, and neither hip has slipped out of joint....so on to the next adventure!







Got all that!!?? I think I do!--they made it easy to understand and I am from 1959 and I am "technologically challenged" LOL

Nice brand new bikes!




Diane, Debbie and Judith will love these!

......and show off the detail of my backless summer blouse!
















Hear this great song from 1966 again! Click here

(that was fun, what did you think of their hair and outfits?) Did y'all know that John Sebastian from the Lovin Spoonful also sang the catchy theme song from the 1970s t.v. show "Welcome Back Kotter"?
Always calm and peaceful here, and it's so pretty how the lights shimmer on the water




can you believe my eyeshadow and lipstick still look perfect!?

4 comments:

  1. we are having an indian summer here. it is hotter now then it was in august. a fun walk, pretty flowers for the bouquet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post Debbi! I really enjoyed it. Tansy is reminding me of my old Barbie doll. I wish I still had her! By the way, my cousin is doing fine, the tree is off the house and repairs have begun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I just have to say...HOW STYLISH! Your outfit even matches the new bikes! WOW! And I'm glad you didn't get in the pool and mess up your pony tail...or makeup! This was fun. Hope you don't have to keep walking on tip toes though. And yes, I LOVE the beautiful lavender! Do you have a purple outfit to match? Hugs to you all, Diane

    ReplyDelete