"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Purple Glory

"Sometimes, in summer, the world looks so glorious you expect animatronic Disney butterflies to appear"..Jill Herzig
****************************************
We came across these GORGEOUS rambling morning glories one Sunday. I thought they were so beautiful!






Goodness gracious aren't they pretty?


Reaching for the blue sky...


They were just so pretty I could've put myself a lawn chair right there on the sidewalk and whiled away the sunny Sunday...but alas....we had to be on our way. Thank goodness for cameras and how they help us keep our memories alive through photographs!

10 comments:

  1. Morning glories are one of my favorite flowers. They are happy flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are simply gorgeous...
    and you look so cute in your hat and skirt...you dress so cute, you should do a few posts showing us your different outfits.xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you look as pretty as those flowers! Love your cute outfit too. Thank you always for popping in to see me and your kind words!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! I love morning glories, and these are absolutely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos, you always look so darling! Beautiful Morning glory's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful and larger than the ones we have here in PA.

    I hope you and your beautiful city will be spared the wrath of the horrible Irma this weekend. Take care and if you can, please let us know how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love morning glories too and these are spectacular! You photographed them so beautifully. I love your hat by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really good idea that you have going on. manufacturing
    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes they are gorgeous and you look really nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete