"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Ponies at the Fountain

"stop and smell the roses!"

She's a fancy kinda pony, ya know?

Soft pale pink blossoms


we have discovered a secret fountain! There are twinkling fairy lights, a water lion, tinkling water, pretty flowers--the little granddaughter and the ponies are enchanted!

toss pennies in and make a wish! OOOOOps--don't throw in Ma-Maw's special MERMAID COIN!


watching the water, with a pink unicorn by my side! LOL






a special and quiet little place in the city


..........and then a walk back down the street. Time for this little granddaughter to get to sleep---and dream of sweet talking ponies in dresses, singing pink unicorns, and tossing gold coins into a magical fountain.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post. Times spent with grandchildren are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very sweet!! and that dress she is wearing - beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet adventure for you and your granddaughter Debbi! She is so adorable in the photo by the fountain. My granddaughter and I always enjoy our time together and I have to admit I'm very guilty of spoiling her and my two grandsons as well. That's my job though, so I can't not do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little granddaughter is so sweet and the perfect age to take on adventures...and share the magic! I love the lighting in these pics. You have a good camera to get such great photos! Write me an email soon! I need your address pronto! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty fountian. How sweet that your little granddaughter enjoys taking her ponies to the fountain and also tossing in coins to make a wish.

    ReplyDelete