"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Stacks of books

 I have some pretty books I wanted to take pictures of , so I took them outside.
Actually, these are not books, they are ornamental boxes. I think they are so pretty! The one on the top of the stack is actually a book.

Crazy mixed patterns day! LOL







I love these pretty "books/boxes". You can store small things in them.



I've been busy putting away my winter clothes......putting up my velvets, I will miss those as I do love velvet. But I'm happy summer is here. I love to get out my summer pocketbooks, this one is vivid yellow, very cheery!


I have put away my winter boots and shoes as well, and  said "hello again old friends!" to my summer sandals!

and here's some real books, not ornamental ones, ha ha LOL!
I came across this stack of books while cleaning things out and searching for another book---which I never found, ha ha. These are books I've picked up at the thrift stores, and have not got around to reading yet.
this looks good, I will probably read soon!



I love Mary Kay's books, always fun, always funny!


Have you read any of these?




this one looks fun!


I think I might've read this one quite a while back. I do love Barbara Eden.

........and some pretty scenes on this spring day...........




sunflowers, bright and cheery!


I fell in love with this pretty tree.....had no idea what it was! The flowers looked almost like carnations. And they were different colors. Talked to the lady out front and she called it a "peppermint peach" tree. Have you ever seen one of these? So pretty......


Hope everyone has had a nice Memorial day weekend and got to enjoy some time outdoors!

4 comments:

  1. memorial day way quiet, no bbq at my nieces house, that is what we usually do!! the hubs planted our vincas, we were a couple of flats short. we went to the garden center, got what we needed and picked up a plant for my sister-in-law, she is going through a difficult time!!

    those books/boxes are very pretty, i like a box i can hide little things in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen those boxes in craft store and liked them also.

    I have not put away my winter clothes yet. Temperatures have been fluctuating a lot lately and this is not a normal year in all ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty boxes indeed. It seems funny to me now to think of putting clothes away as here they just go to the back of the closet:) I have even see people still wear thongs but with socks haha. Never heard of a peppermint peach tree but pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty in your summer colors! I love wearing lightweight simple outfits! And the boxes are very neat. I think I had one one time....wonder what I did with it! Maybe it's on a shelf! heehee! Enjoy your evening! We're getting a little rain shower and the grass is loving it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete