"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Hippie Chicks!

Calling all Hippie Chicks! LOL

Anyone remember this old song? The girls in this picture could've jumped straight out of a photo from 1968 couldn't they!?
(they just need "some flowers in their hair") LOL


Back in February---Before the stores closed down....
I came in here for.............ROCKS. Yes, Rocks. ha ha I do love the pretty polished rocks and like to add to my little collection, so I stopped in. Yes, they did have them.
But first I stopped to look at these softly glowing salt lamps.


And all kinds of other interesting items..........like these leather books.

bright cheery material garlands

..........and feathers! LOL............oh finally---here are the pretty rocks!
So many to choose from!


Ok--I'm NOT into any of the 'rocks have powers' stuff. I just like plain old pretty ROCKS! HA HA lol





Hippie chick pocketbooks! LOL I have quite a few of these fringy ones already, so I did not buy.



A whole wall of "hippie chick" pocketbooks! LOL

Well, I haven't seen a MOOD RING DISPLAY since like 1975!! ha ha LOL.......so guess what I DID??!! Yep, I bought one! Could not resist. 
I decided on the pretty PURPLE STONE, and also one of these rainbow things. I think they are so pretty!


Some of my little collection:


Happy happy weekend, y'all!! Be careful and be safe!!

4 comments:

  1. Debbi, Some times my oldest granddaughter has some hippie chick looks, especially a fringed purse. LOL Wow, rocks are't cheap ! You won't be throwing those. I liked seeing your collection. Hope you enjoy your mood ring. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hippie chicks lol....and a mood ring? What a throw back in time you had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the salt lamps! I remember mood rings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big advocate for peaceful protest but not looting and damage. I'm sorry to see this in your beautiful city.

    I collect crystals and some rocks. I love what you showed here.

    ReplyDelete