"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Sunset on the Creek



Over the bridge..............


............and to the creek!!
the marsh framed here by a building

beautiful shades of green!

nice boardwalk to walk on





That's the bridge we just came across, the first two pictures of this post




This young black Lab is enjoying being next to the water









floating bar









a dolphin entertained us with big splashes! And the pelicans were diving straight down into the water after fish, also making big splashes















It was REAL WINDY tonight!!--maybe remnants of Storm Bertha. The strong breezes felt GREAT after some hot days this weekend.
Boats are heading back in for the night! Lots of them! Let's watch!
And who do we have here??
Big strong loyal BRAVE CAPTAIN of his boat!

well you can tell he's done this a time or two! LOL


Palmetto Breeze sunset cruise coming in........






Lights coming on.....nightfall is here


Beads today..........green and beige mixed ones, and some beige shimmery rock type beads my Mom gave me about 20 years ago


Hope you enjoyed the pretty sunset with us tonight!

6 comments:

  1. What a nice outing. No social distancing on that floating bar for sure. Love the sky pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time here; found you through Pam.

    Goodness, so many wonderful photo's and things to read about. I had heard a tad about Shem Creek; I think from an author's book that I cannot remember now. :(

    Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your jewelry....the green ring and bracelets are very pretty! I need to just pull some out and sit on my bed and play with my trinkets! lol Play dress up! I bought new sheets online and got them yesterday. I washed them and put them right on the bed! You would love them....they are all flowery! Hugs and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my word!!! WHAT a great time I had going on this armchair travel day trip with you! I needed some saltwater therapy today! Now I feel all sticky and in need of a shower. How I wish I could go to a beach! Visiting you today was the next best thing!
    I LOVE that green ring and bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy the story and beauty of your vacation photo series. It's good luck to see a white heron, so beautiful.
    Have a nice days.
    Greetings from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful day trip you've taken us on in this post! I loved it! The marshlands have always seemed special to me, call to something in my heart. The marshlands at the Intracoastal Waterway in Florida were more beautiful to me than the ocean. I loved all the pictures of the boats and info about the shrimpers. Sad that there are so few now. You always get pictures of the things I like to see! And you look like an ambassadress for Charleston while doing it!

    ReplyDelete