"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, May 1, 2020

Peggies


Happy May Day, y'all!

No better day than today to show you our beautiful Peggy Martin roses!

They twine around the palm trees at the pond every spring
I look forward to them all winter!


They are one of my favorite things to photograph




They are so hot pink and so pretty!
Do y'all have any where you live?

Hope y'all had a nice May Day!
Do any of y'all still celebrate May Day?
Our daughter and lil Fairy Granddaughter may-dayed us earlier today, with surprise garden flowers mysteriously appearing on our doorstep! It was fun!
Anyone remember the old rhyme when we would go May-daying our neighbors?--it was something like this:
"a tiskat, a tasket--
make the may day baskets...
go ring the bell.....
and run like H.....l!!" hahaha LOL
We would get in trouble for saying the h-word when we were children, of course.

Have a happy Friday, friends!

5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. I've had this rose on my wish list for awhile. Thanks for sharing her in all her glory. Happy month of May to you ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty roses and not very familiar with May day but sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May Day, Debbi. These are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy may day!!! what gorgeous blooms and colors!!

    ReplyDelete