"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Blue Day

It was a blue day! Blue sky......

Blue blazer!

A great day for a walk!

Blue flowers. Blue ring.


I gazed up at these for a long while.....I thought they were so pretty!


goodness gracious, these are back in style?---we carried these in high school, all us "hippie chicks" LOL. Quick---where's my mood ring and my bell bottoms and my Earth shoes? ha ha

got a fun new purse!

Love seeing all these pretty flowers in bloom!



BLUE SCARF TOO!! ha ha ha LOL



Won't be needing jackets or scarves now.....the summer heat is quickly approaching! How about in your neck of the woods?


7 comments:

  1. Loving your Roses and blue ring! Yes indeed, summer is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful and blue here also. It sure does lift my spirits after all the rain we have had this spring.

    The fringe is fun and brings back memories of a jacket I once owned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, I could look at the picture of the bikers all day...it seems so peaceful. Like the days when my own daughters could ride down the street to the library and be safe . Love those roses, I bet they smelled heavenly. Oh yes, I love those bell bottoms !! Blessings for a fun weekend, stay cool. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how I love your walks you share with us:) But the house!!! It is amazing and you didn't say a word about it. Love the kids on their bikes and you can never go wrong with roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... I want that mansion! never mind the rest, that house has to be mine!! I wish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty in your blue! Love your walks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a mighty pretty blue sparkly ring you have on...you always dress so nice for your walks. I wear old junky outfits! lol But I do have a new handbag with fringe too. We still love some of the same things from our youth. Enjoy your weekend! I hope we can get out for an early morning walk tomorrow...we'll see! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete