"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, June 18, 2018

Hot Sunny Sunday

A busy Sunday in the city.............It's Fathers Day!


Men have pulled out their shorts and summer shirts and ladies have got out their pretty summer dresses and skirts and summer hats.



Lots of people out today, braving the heat.












My seahorse pendant, my cameo, tiny pearls, my starfish charm, and my Gypsy heart. (my first summer without her, it's HARD y'all---I miss her so)






Too hot to be outside, so we enjoyed a lazy day at home. Later on, Mr. Front Porch chose BBQ for his Fathers day supper.











love this old blue cooler!



Afterwards, there were presents.............


Tammie and Bindie assisted...........

I hope y'all had a lovely day and have a great week coming up!

4 comments:

  1. I can sure see why your favorite alley is your favorite:) There is nothing like really good BBQ that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was HOT here too but we got out for a morning hike. And then crashed! lol I am SO ready for some good BBQ and we'll probably get some brisket at our favorite smokehouse this week. Tator salad and corn on the cob are my favorite sides! You look CUTE as usual! I love BLUE and wear it a lot...I have blue eyes! Hugs and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Looks like you had a great Father's Day..... Love your pretty skirt/outfit..... There's nothing better than going to church on Father's Day and then out for dinner and a nice walk.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow you look cool but I would be melted like the witch in the Wizard of Oz! And the dogs are so dear!

    ReplyDelete