"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Window Shopping!

Some days I like to stroll slowly up and down King Street, looking into the shop window, and seeing what is new. 
I do love this Charleston scenes purse!! Oh, yes, I would carry that around all over.


And the umbrella goes right along with it! Definitely needed today! It's really been raining today.


Men's seersucker suits, a classic in the  South. See them in church every Sunday. I do like those men's wild socks! Got Mr. Front Porch some for Father's Day!



 A sweet little antique china figure---a Southern belle with big fancy skirts. I didn't see her price, but she sure looked old.

Some summer dresses

Summer books. We walk past Miss Roehm's home all the time. It's gorgeous! We walk past Miss Altschul's as well, and it is big and gorgeous as well. Hers used to be the Charleston library long ago.


FUN HATS!


(below) pretty little glass Siamese. I have one that looks almost identical to this, only mine is posed sitting down. 





Pretty rainbow animals!





Cool ties! I love unique ties!

Jewelry always catches my eye!

This would not be easy to move into! But the view up there is awful nice!



I love looking into this antique shop, they always have beautiful things!


Thank you for going window shopping with me today!

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you invited me, Debbi. It was a lovely stroll and didn't we see so many pretty things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post...window shopping brings memories to me of my mama and I in Dallas. I was a little bitty girl..and we didn't have much money to spend...about once a month, tho, Mama would take me to downtown Dallas, on a street car, and we would just walk around and window shop..ice cream cones...a street taco every now and then...and hot, roasted nuts...I loved every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not a good shopper, but it sure looks like you had fun!! some of those shops look so interesting, i might be persuaded!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking us along window shopping! So many beautiful things.
    Take care.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to go into that antique store! I always have so much fun catching up with you, my friend. That hotel is GORGEOUS and so is that last house you posted about.

    And yes, we did have a nice holiday. You asked about it on my closet post. I'm a little behind in my responses LOL!

    I hope you're staying cool there in the south :)

    xoxo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fun things but I especially love that tote and umbrella near the top. Loads of fun in your shopping zone!

    ReplyDelete