"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Hampton Park

Its a real nice day to walk in the park!


Would you like to come with us? the "blog dogs" love to be out and about, exploring!




I have spotted a nice big magnolia tree!----that's where I'm heading! the magnolias burst into bloom for Easter Sunday morning, and I've been wanting to get out and get some pictures of them this year!








White, pink, fluffy......and oh so pretty!
Yes, it was a real good day to go to the park.........

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could walk with you...if only I had a big floppy hat! My baseball cap looks dorky! haha! Love that BIG leaf and pretty flowers you saw. Let me breathe in....ahhhhh...magnolias blooms! Enjoy your weekend. We're hoping we get rain! And I'm hoping you are feeling better my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved going on that walk with you and the Blogging Dogs! Beautiful flowers, gardens and that magnolia! I love that photo with the bloom sitting there like a queen! All white and regal!
    I was reading Lavender Dream's blog and read that you've been down with kidney stones? Not good and I sincerely hope you are feeling much better now! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie says "hello to the blog dogs" and we have SO enjoyed this walk with you! Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so lovely -- and I'll bet it smells fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely photos. Pretty flowers and oh my that huge leaf was something else.

    ReplyDelete