"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Tiny Chapel

Isn't this tiny church just precious?!

A certain little girl would surely like to take her Barbies to sunday school here!


We spotted this over the river while out driving  on a hot summer day this year.


I'm not sure who put it there, or why it's there, but it sure caught our attention!

Here's the real church:
Ornate decor on the building:

have any of y'all every seen a tiny church like this one anywhere?

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute. We visited a garden on Prince Edward Island that miniature house like that chapel. They even had a small Tower of London and little Cotswold cottages. That window on the real sized chapel is just gorgeous. Hope you have a great week!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete