"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Hampton Park

We enjoy our city and county parks here in Charleston. The other night, we walked around Hampton Park. There are some beautiful big old trees there.

And pretty paths

"so MUCH TO SNIFF, Mommy, so much to sniff!"


They keep the flower beds here full of well tended blooms. Each year is different. This year seemed to have alot of brighter colors.








Mr. Front Porch and Tammie



my blurry butterfly! LOL




It was a good walk and we hope you liked it too!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a beautiful park! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful big tree. It's nice that you have so many nice places to walk the dogs. I love their names!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed walking with you! Annie sends love to the pups :-) Jackie

    ReplyDelete