"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Big Doggie

While walking down the street, saw this nice big doggie lounging on his porch. Of course I sweet-talked him, as I do with all dogs I come around---I do love dogs. He didn't wag, but kept a watchful eye on me. Maybe he thought I looked suspicious.


He wasn't overly friendly..............but oh what a BEAUTIFUL FACE!! He allowed me to photograph him, but I don't think he wanted me to come up any closer onto his porch! LOL
That is a proud, smart, loyal dog there.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, you better not go any closer. He is serious about his job as 'guardian'.

    Have a lovely Sunday ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a funny quizzical look on his face. He probably was wondering what you were up to. I love dogs too, but I'm glad I don't have to feed such a big dog. Or clean up after him!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, when I get behind, I really get behind. But I think behind that big scary form must be a marshmallow of a dog!

    ReplyDelete