"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, January 10, 2020

Pretty Pinecones


This house always has amazing Christmas decorations, so I wanted to share them with y'all.
They have a lovely BIG manger scene:


...and lots of berries, pine cones,and fruit.

It's always pretty, and I always like to pause and look at it all.




While out yesterday, we only spotted one Christmas tree left up in a house, and just a couple left in the store fronts.
 I am missing all the pretty Christmas and holiday decor...but I am also thankful for and looking forward to a brand new year!

7 comments:

  1. Time for hearts, with Valentine's day near. I loved your necklace and pretty shawl. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at my Christmas still in my house (because I temporarily can't get it down) and go, "How can I miss you when you won't go away!" Maybe in another week or two. I can't say I mind looking at the pretty lights still. This is one heck of an outdoor decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see one house lingering with christmas decor. around here, i have not seen any!! have a great weekend, it's really warm here in new jersey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful decorations. I am ready for the new year, too, Debbi. You look like you have lost weight- you look beautiful! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow... beautiful display and I love that big Nativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I see a lot of pretty decorations I wonder where they store it all, but of course, with a BIG house like that I bet storage is ample.

    ReplyDelete