"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Around town

We've had lovely hot days here this week but the weatherman says we have a COLD BLAST on the way!

Happy doggies! out walking on the Battery
......and photo shoots going on all over.
When you live in Charleston, you get used to people using your steps and your home for photo shoots, posing in your doorway and sometimes RIGHT  up in your windows! LOL!


There are always beautiful beautiful brides walking about.....
.......and lawn chairs waiting in lovely gardens.








The dog that lives here left it's toy laying in the courtyard:


Pretty purple flowers

This weekend finds us all scrambling for our long sleeves and scarves once again.....
What's it doing where YOU live?

3 comments:

  1. Chilly but blue skies here! I love seeing your photos of out and about! My friend, Lillian, lived there for many years. She has a beautiful painting of The Battery hanging in her nursing home room. She tried to give it to me but I found a place to hang it that she can see it everyday. She loved that city and area....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having cool but mild temps and just love it. I love your random pictures and never know what will pop up next:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess if you live in a beautiful old home like that you kind of have to share but I wouldn't like people in my windows haha...love those purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete