"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, February 25, 2019

Onstage with Fleetwood Mac

Friday night we attended the SOLD OUT  Fleetwood Mac concert in Columbia, South Carolina.





















Close up of the boots! LOL!

Christine's fancy boots











showing off my new t-Shirt!

a few of my old original albums--I have carried these around for SO MANY YEARS!

I have loved Fleetwood Mac since the 1970s, and been to numerous of their concerts. This one was my favorite. I was so glad to get to see them once again.

5 comments:

  1. I have been a huge fan and loved them since the 1970s too. One of my all time fav bands then and now. I saw Stevie Nicks back in 1986 in Daytona (when her solo Stand Back was big hit). My sister and her hubby drove up from Savannah GA for this exact same concert in Columbia, SC. I had gone last week to pick up my Mom (who lives with my sister) so she wouldn't be alone 2 weekends in a row so I went to Savannah the 14th, stayed until the 18th and then brought Mom back with me. Anyways, my sister said concert was AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been an AMAZING concert, Debbi!! I've always loved them! A friend of mine traveled from NY to go to that concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are so lucky!! they were one of my favorites in my younger years. bruce springsteen, billy joel and fleetwood mac...in that order. i have never seen them in concert but would love to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the close up of the boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pix! What a total blast!

    ReplyDelete