"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, February 22, 2019

Blue tea pot

This week's thrift store goodies:

Took my little teapot out to make pictures....
 Closer up pictures so you can see the beautiful blue swirls and patterns....



Horses walk the streets of Charleston daily....here's one up on the wall! LOL


Oh, come back!---don't be shy! We are friendly!
found my sweet horsie at the thrift store this week! I just love her pretty colors--she is one of my favorites!

Lots of people out enjoying a spring day!

I just love to watch people!


this is the perfect size for a FRONT YARD in the city!--yep--that's all there is to it! No grass to mow! LOL I love little "yards" like this...

love this pretty gate!


Oh yes!--"little pink houses for you and for me!!" (john mellencamp)

if you look closely, you can see their sweet bunny on the porch! Wearing a bow of....PINK OF COURSE! lol

I just love camellias!

Look at all those berries!!--still going strong!



Window boxes have burst into bloom:






Mommy loved the cyclamens!
SPRING HAS SPRUNG!


 I ran into Ulta to buy me some make up I was out of.....when I came out Mr. Front Porch pointed out this:


if you're looking for a new "sweet treat" to try.....I highly recommend THIS!! OH SO  GOOD!
It's time for the weekend--I hope everyone has a great one! Any fun plans?

4 comments:

  1. Your teapot is beautiful. How wonderful that you can enjoy beautiful flowers in February. I will be starting my seeds next week but won’t be able to put most of the plants out till early May. Frost is always a threat till then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peeks into your beautiful city, Debbi! That pink house is just charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you took the close up of the tea pot, it is beautiful. You got a lot of great pictures and hard to pick a favorite but the horse and people walking together was great and the red berries just scream happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never find a magnificent find like your teapot at a thrift! It wouldn't have lasted long there, would it? That pink house! I'm trying to figure out how to pin it. Wouldn't you love to go inside? I'm so curious about it. But then you always make me curious about the people and gardens of your fine city. Yum, the ice cream! Amaretto as in ingredient is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete