"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, October 4, 2010

Country Roads and Colorful Roadside Produce

Today we meandered around Georgetown and Horry counties.


Old fashioned roadside produce stands dot the landscape and this is my favorite one:

Located in Pawleys Island right on Highway 17......KINGS PRODUCE
Located underneath the spanish moss draped oaks:





Very nice display of many colorful goodies!


A church a bit farther north on the highway had these colorful offerings:
Peaceful country back roads in Horry County:

Love those old fashioned historic churches common to our state:


An old cemetery in Murrells Inlet has a pretty angel standing watch:

(above) a smaller angel:
(above)
Another roadside produce stand. They were already closed for the day, maybe we'll catch them next time!   

And how was YOUR weekend?   

1 comment:

  1. Debbi! What a delightful blog all about the Grand Strand! I will look forward to checking back. There is certainly something special about the lowcountry.

    ReplyDelete