"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, September 22, 2023

Tater harvest

 Mornin! Ice cold iced coffee ready...

real cream in it is a treat!
do you remember that old t/v commercial? "it's time to make the doughnuts"?

Well here, it's time to dig the "taters"! LOL







Long sleeves on over my other blouse...to keep those dang "skeeters" from biting me, LOL. Tall socks too.






hard work, but so happy to dig up these "taters"!!






....and then, when you're DONE....sitting down, putting your feet up, and drinking something icy COLD!


These are just a few of them!

because it stays warm so late in the season here, we can now sow a whole new crop, which will be ready to harvest in the late Fall.
(below) Fairy Granddaughter was excited to see her "taters" she planted!





(below) some pretty ribbons I bought to wrap up presents, etc


Hope you are having a great week!



2 comments:

  1. oooooh that's a lot of potatoes, they look like yukon golds which are the best!! so creamy and flavorful. pretty ribbon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice....I have never dug taters.

    ReplyDelete