"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Gator watching

 It's a good day to go gatoring!


love the reflections in the dark water








Oh, look what's coming here......


they look so much like dinosaurs


Wow, he's a pretty BIG ONE! Look at all those bony plate things on his back!

I think he sees me....

He's headed over to that ramp!


yes, there he goes..........up!

.......and then ANOTHER ONE came along, and shoved him off the ramp! There was a BIG SPLASH!!....and the winner gets the ramp.

I just love to go out gator watching!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so wild, and for us Aussie I'm immediately thinking of the crocs in the water! He is a very fine gator, from the safety of my computer!
    Have a happy weekend
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, let me try this again. If you get two comments, it's because something blinked in the middle of my typing. So here we go again! That gator looks like he was expecting dinner on that dock/platform! I'm glad YOU weren't the dinner! LOL. Are you getting all this rain and storminess today? We had bad storms overnight and it has been raining most of the day. There were tornadoes in the area, but thankfully not here. We needed the rain, but goodness, this has been a LOT. I'm afraid the alligators will all be washed up on the land everywhere! LOL. Thankfully we don't have any in Still Waters Pond (that I know of). Take care my friend, and thank you for being a very special friend indeed. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word that's CLOSE! Please stay away from the jaws, haahaha xoxo

    ReplyDelete