"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, August 3, 2023

sun kissed city streets

 

Sun kissed rooftops, steeples, bricks, and windows.


just the very EDGE of this building gets a sunbeam!







St. Michaels is glowing


the old Confederate Widows Home building is awash in sunshine





just a touch of sunshine on the corner of this building!




bright beams on the old Wentworth Mansion




a soft glow on the old Masonic building














Soon, the sunbeams are gone and twilight arrives.


The sun is now setting and night time has arrived. 
I wrote that piece above for the blog quite a few years ago. Nothing has really changed.......even the "skeeters" and "no-see-ums" are still there! ha ha LOL

Hope you enjoyed walking the city streets with us today, and being here for night-fall on a hot and sweltering Summer evening.
Don't forget about the big Sturgeon Supermoon tonight, plus a nice meteor shower! I think there are TWO Supermoons this month, the next one being the "Blue Moon". Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. what a great post, the sun on these buildings make them look really special!! your words are lovely, all these years later!! have a great weekend, i hope you are enjoying the country!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had clouds and didn't see the full moon but there will be another one this month! Love all the angles of the buildings and that bright blue sky! It's HOT!!! I know it is there too! Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete