"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, August 14, 2023

Happy Hour Blue

 This is our Happy Hour!


We like to walk about the gardens and look at the vegetables and I clip flowers for bouquets,  and we feed and water chickens and animals.




















Fancy outfit!! ha ha LOL



We like to watch TV when we come in and are so thankful to feel the cool air as we open the door to come back in!
We watch old series from the 1980s mostly, some from the 1970s. We loved "in the Heat of the Night", it was so good, we hated it to end.

Before that, we watched all the seasons of "Seventh Heaven". Loved that one too.

We just finished up Season 15 of Heartland. 
And then we found that there is a new Season for Sweet Magnolias, so we are now watching the little town of Serenity and it's folks. (Season 3) It's a pretty good little show.






We like "Virgin River" too, but there are no new Seasons as yet.


What kind of summer t/v are y'all enjoying? Or do you watch less t/v in the summer?

5 comments:

  1. You and I have similiar taste in show watching. I didn't get into 'Heartland' though. Maybe I didn't stick with it long enough. I'll be so glad when 'Virgin River' comes back on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never heard of Frostie but it looks rather refreshing. We have watched Virgin River, that is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband loves that Frostie soda. :-)

    I've been trying not to watch as much TV lately, but my go-to shows are Friends and British cooking shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me due to some issues.

    I did everything to get him back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything that happened,

    He promised to fix my relationship.

    My relationship was restored just as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend is back and promised never to leave me again

    I am the happiest lady on earth,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    Thanks a lot🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤

    Thank you very much sir❤🙏🙏🙏🙏

    Thanks R.buckler11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply idyllic ... from the Frosties to the vintage TV shows! We are swimming a lot, and doing some planning as a new grandbaby is due to arrive this week! Stay cool, Debbi! xoxo

    ReplyDelete