"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

a new path

well we had never adventured down this little alley before........so off we went!

big waving fronds!







 Berries..........and seashells.........


partially hidden windows......


..................and doors.



"follow the yellow brick road......." ooooops--wrong color! Wrong song! LOL

Some beautiful blooms!




pretty gates, and white stone birds!




Back out on the street again.......



I have photographed this old door before......I love the thick thick glass


Hey, whatcha doin up there??!



I got a kick out of this kitty laying so calmly and gracefully on this big beam! He seemed so relaxed and like he does this all the time....LOL







I got this pretty blue shawl/scarf at the thrift store.











So glad you came along with us! there is always something to see!
Christmas is nearly here and we are ALMOST done wrapping presents, how about y'all?

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful it is to live in a city where people EXPECT you to walk down paths and look at their gardens and gates! That gorgeous glass door with the sheaf of wheat! You are the Queen of pretty shawls, Debbi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave to just walk down some alley but then you find all these cool things black door, beautiful gates, flowers and I LOVE that glass door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have endless city tours Debbi. I love your city. Wish I could live there. Merry Christmas to you and your family. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited your city once and loved it. I love seeing your adventurous walks and the beautiful things you see. I would be reticent to walk down some unknown alley but I am glad you did it. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lazy stroll through the alleyway, Debbi! Love it. All the colors are so beautiful, including the relaxed orange cat. I like your blue shawl ... great find. Yes I am nearly done, having wrapped 90% of the presents last Thursday ahead of our all-family Christmas on Friday. But we will still have presents to open on the actual day, with the two daughters who live here in Columbia, and their families. A much more low-key celebration than Thanksgiving and First Christmas, and therefore a day that I will enjoy a great deal. We'll start with our traditional Christmas Eve buffet and holiday movies, and go from there. Hope your holiday is delightful from start to finish! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found so many scenes to photograph and you select how you frame your photos very successfully; I like the orange cat relaxing on the wooden beam, the metal gate and the secret pathway. Your blue shawl is pretty, I have some nice scarves and shawls too, I feel feminine and graceful when wearing them.

    ReplyDelete