"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, August 9, 2020

thrift store shopping

Some interesting things on the shelves

Pretty bottles

and I found this pretty doll house!
Had fun looking at it. Love that kitchen floor!
The little china closet is full of teeny creamers! cute!




...........and right behind it is a taller pink one. Let's go look inside that one ok? It even has an elevator looks like.

Tansy might like this....there are pictures on the walls of someone with a ponytail very similar to HERS...........HA HA LOL
Oh, this kitchen is BRIGHT! Looks like the toast is ready!
Pretty pink fireplace!




The first one is still my favorite, it's more old fashioned. I left both of them there, although I was very tempted by the first one. Tansy already has moved into my big doll house. I just don't have room for more. LOL
Happy Sunday, y'all!

7 comments:

  1. I always loved doll houses. When I was a child, I used to make them out of small cereal boxes and tape. Just making them kept me busy for days. I don’t think little girls play with them much anymore unless they are virtual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, What a fun trip. I like the first doll house too. Glad you had a fun day. Stay safe. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you believe, I was not born with the Thrifting Gene??? Nope. I have no desire to look at what other people, have gotten rid of.

    Probably because I don't want to bring any more 'stuff' into my home.

    but I know, I am one in a million!!!!!!!! ~smile~

    'Miss BB'🐝🐝
    "Beside a babbling brook" blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, such sweet finds!! i wondered if you would get a dollhouse for your granddaughter!! i sure do understand about "having room", i am trying to downsize and get rid of things!!

    thanks so much for checking in with me, i updated my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish we could go halfsies on that first one! heehee! Wouldn't it be fun to play together. I don't have room for one either but I would have been tempted. I need to declutter some more! lol I miss going to the thrift stores but it's not worth it around here right now. Too many new cases of the virus. But I can dream....and shop on Etsy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait! I want that first one too!!So lovely! But I already have one that I found at a yard sale a couple of years ago, and I've had fun decorating it and playing with it, so I guess I don't need another doll house. That looks like a fun thrift store! It's best I stay away from places like that. My house already looks like an antique thrift store! Thank you for sharing the fun with us.

    ReplyDelete