"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, December 13, 2019

Walking in December

Well it's a pretty day for a walk.....so I hope you'll come along with us!! Wonder what we might see today?




a few leaves have fallen! They'll finish up around February, that is when we rake. Soon as we rake....spring arrives and we start seeing the tulips and crocus, azaleas, and iris springing to life, usually by late February.


aren't these pretty??

Pretty red cyclamens! These flowers remind me of my Mother

Pumpkins still on porch steps


I was enjoying the drop in temperature and the cool breezes that day....and looking at the colors of the winter trees



I have a new pocketbook!--she's BRIGHT GREEN!





The "basket ladies" have set out their pretty things to buy!








I wanted to share these pretty iridescent silverware I found at the store the other day! Aren't these so pretty??!

They say "dishwasher safe"--but not with lemon dishwasher detergent.
Look at the festive sweaters I saw!!:





I have had my old black and white check flannel shirt for years now....and found this at the store! LOL! Almost identical.
So.....which one of those wild and crazy sweaters WOULD YOU WEAR!!? ha ha LOL

6 comments:

  1. Love the checked shirt Debbi. I also loved seeing the flowers and fruit. The baskets are amazing to me. I remember seeing them at a market area when my daughter and I visited your city. Blessings to you , xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Christmas sweater for me, never have like them. It looks more like fall there than winter, it is the same here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one, the red and black checked. I loved taking the stroll with you, so many pretty things to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbi! Oh, my, I have to choose? I think I like the shirt with checks! I got rid of all my Christmasy shirts and now I've got to remedy that! Seeing those lemons makes me sad as I miss the lemon tree I had in Galveston! Merry Christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That iron fence and the building and the stone staircase-- beautiful! We don't build things like that anymore, do we? Love the elf outfits. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovelies, especially the hat and the bag just hanging! Love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete