"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, December 23, 2019

Tree Lighting

The annual Charleston Tree Lighting festivities were, as always, so fun! This is a tradition we love to do each year.

Dancing on Pa-Paw's feet!

Here I am with my reindeer antlers on! ha ha LOL:
The band was SO GREAT!--LOTS OF OLDIES. Soon everyone was dancing underneath the stars on this clear and chilly, pretty winter night.
Fairy Granddaughter's little pocketbook I gave her for Christmas. She has a mermaid tail pocketbook charm on it!




Twirling underneath the stars, wrapped in Ma-Maw's shawl.
Festive scenes around town:

(below) This doorway always looks so gorgeous, year round! Always decorated so pretty.
These beautiful blooms are enjoying the soft rainfall as they await Christmas day!

The Nathaniel Russell house is dressed up so pretty! The fruit fan is colorful and gorgeous.



ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL!
This is what the picture was SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE, LOL

These folks put Santa hats on their hanging ferns! Cute!

.........and these folks (below) have hanging poinsettias!
 I think I counted over 21 wreaths on this building! They do it every year, and it's so pretty all lit up at night.

The tree in the middle of Rutledge pond is lit all bright and pretty:

Here's my favorite picture of it!! LOL:


My new Christmas tree ring:
not the best picture, but it does sparkle really pretty!
Goodness gracious, it's been pouring the rain here for a couple of days! Hopefully it will be done soon, it's supposed to be in the low 70s on Christmas day, should be nice and sunny too.






How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. My weekend was pretty calm compared to yours:) Fun time with the granddaughter and pretty lights and celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! Especially you and that Christmas necklace of lights! And your grand doll swirling and twirling under the shawl. You have fun everywhere you go! Merry Christmas Eve’s Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tree lightings are such fun! I'm sure the lights in Charleston are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete