"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Beach Day

Beautiful Beach Blossoms!


 "Holliday Inn"....not to be confused with the big chain--Holiday Inns! LOL


I love seeing old places like this still open and operating!


We had a picnic on the beach. And we shared this yummy little cake!




this little one was enjoying the salt water!






I think she said this pretty white dog's name was Sula

...........and we did get to enjoy this fiery sunset!

5 comments:

  1. Debbi, I like seeing those old signs. You have some great opportunities to picnic at the shore. I love that sunset. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time you had, thanks for sharing. ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely evening beach scenes. I do love the beach at that time of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing those old signs here in FL and need to try to photograph more of them. The flowers are very pretty and it's always nice to be on the beach! I NEED to drive to the ocean. I'm feeling it pull me! Enjoy your day my friend. Hope the weather cools off soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a great outing this was and that little desert was so special. Hope it tasted as good as it looked.

    ReplyDelete