"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tansy and Zoey at the Beach

"Just love to get my toes in the sand!"



"Well, Zoey-- at LEAST I had enough sense to NOT WEAR pink high heels to THE BEACH!!!



Here comes it's Mommy!









Yes, it was a beautiful day.....

This post is to celebrate the brand new baby girl orca calf that was recently born! Oh, she is adorable and is swimming with her Mother and the older females in the ocean near San Juan Island
to see her click here:

Brand new baby girl!

4 comments:

  1. Debbi, I am glad you and the dolls had a fun time. I liked the poses. LOL. That is interesting about a new whale. Ted's chemo ended up being a shot in the tummy instead of an IV drip. He liked that idea. Even though it takes 5 more new pills each day , preping . Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing! I had not read about the baby Orca that was born! Love the girl with her feet in the sand....oh and her ankles too! They have such cute outfits and the pink high heels were cute cute cute! You are a born story teller my friend. This would be a cute children's book! Enjoy your day! Did you put sunscreen on those girls? Hhhhhmmmmm!!! I didn't think so! ROFL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute, Debbi - you have so much fun with your little dolls, a true child at heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we were at the beach today debbi and the breeze was amazing. it was so cool and beautiful there!!

    happy birthday baby orca!!

    ReplyDelete